Thursday, August 16, 2007

What a quiet week..

For some reason, I thought we were going to have such a great week that I needed to write about it in a blog. I couldn't have been more wrong!! The weather is crap and we are bored yet we still can't be bothered to do much.......

The village seems to be empty.....where has everybody gone?? Is there a special place to be at that I don't know about??

I just look forward to October when we start back on our Home Education trips. I didn't realise how much I would miss them!! I want to learn new stuff. My brain is bored. My son has just said that he is so bored that he might even do some Maths tomorrow. Now that proves he must be bored. I know it doesn't fit with the whole idea of autonomy, but if he wants to work then who am I to stop him....

No comments: